What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal information. This information lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information is requested when you enquire about a service offered by us and send us feedback. This information will include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and our services that you have enquired about.
Do AXIS Consultants share the information it receives?
We share personal information as set out below:
- By transfer between AXIS Strategy Consultants and AXIS Financial Consultants where we believe that the services will be beneficial to you. All AXIS Consultants companies adopt the same data protection policy and maintain the same levels of confidentiality and security.
- By transfer to third party agents which perform certain functions on behalf of AXIS Consultants. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions.
- Where we have a legal obligation to do so.
Use of Personal Data
AXIS Consultants collect data that you provide us with and use it for the following purposes:
- We will use your information to process your request for information.
- We will use your information to register you to receive our newsletters.
- We will use your information to contact you about our services and products.
- We will use your information to contact you about our events.
- Contact us at [email@example.com] to revoke your permission to use your information.
We will only process the individual data which you provide for its intended purpose and we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is both adequate and relevant. We will also ensure that no more personal data is processed than is necessary with regards to the purpose of the processing.
How do AXIS Consultants protect your information?
- Collection of data – We will only obtain personal data from you for a specified and lawful purpose.
- Security of data – We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Accuracy of data – We will endeavour to maintain accurate records about our customers at all times. Customers can assist us in doing this by informing us of any changes in status, address, investment options or any other relevant information.
- Retention of data – When requested we will delete personal information from current operational systems where required. We may need to continue to hold some details about you for legal and regulatory purposes.
- Policy changes – If it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will post notice of the proposed change or advise you directly.
You may request that we provide you with a summary of the personal information we retain concerning you. You may also request via email or regular mail that we amend any inaccuracies, modify, remove any personal information we retain concerning you.
AXIS Financial Consultants, 374 Avenue de la Gaule, 78955 Carrieres Sous Poissy, France. Tel: 00 33 1 39 70 98 54